Classic Range // Awning Window
Besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Classic Awning Window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
- A designer bevelled edge frame is standard for Carinya awning and casement windows and a wide sash for high-end residential applications is also available.
- The integrated hinge design is incorporated entirely within the frame to achieve the clean designer finish.
- Flexibility is another hallmark of all Carinya windows. There’s a choice of slim line 50mm or premium 92mm frame options.
The integrated 50mm sill allows for a stable base for your winder, allowing concealed fixings and comes complete with stylish endcaps.
The Carinya chainwinder is available in standard or restricted length, depending on the size and application of the sash. These winders have been tried and proven in commercial applications, such as schools and offices.
All Carinya sashes feature a commercially based aluminium corner stake, combined with screw fixings, allowing an extremely strong and durable sash.
Small features such as the corner protectors separate Carinya from other awnings on the market, whilst providing a practical and safe solution for your home.
Carinya is Australia’s No.1 aluminium window and door system and also offiers an extensive range of window screening and home improvement products for your home. In addition to standard fibreglass and aluminium insect screening, your Carinya Dealer can also offer the latest technology in high visibility screening using BetterVue® and UltraVue® screening to maximise your view.
- Maximum Sash Height: 2100mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 2100mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 10.5mm or 18mm IGU
- Maximum Sash Weight: 40kg
- Maximum Sash Area: 1.26m²
- Frame width available in 50mm & 92mm
- New Residential Construction
- Window Replacement and Renovation
- Low-Rise Building
- Choice of a semi-commercial 60mm sash
- Choice of a 50mm or 92mm perimeter frame.
- Awning frame creates all fixed frame and interacts with couplers.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Carinya Windows and Doors. Your Carinya Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya’s commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Of all building materials including glass, timber and masonry only one material is 100% recyclable – Aluminium.
Unlike many aluminium windows, Carinya has been designed for all major forms of eco-friendly glazing options without any alteration to the frame or any unsightly add-ons.
Carinya frames are designed for eco-friendly Low E glass, high thermal and high acoustic performance 10.5mm glazing. To maximise the energy efficiency of your glazing discuss your project with a specialist Carinya Dealer and/or your architect or designer.
Remember the three most important issues for achieving maximum energy efficiency in a home are:
- Orientation – always try and have living areas facing north with seasonal shading.
- Window quality and performance.
Your Carinya Dealer can offer the typical standard configurations below, as well as custom options to suit your requirements.